Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Special Thank You

I want to take a second to just thank each and every last one of you who has taken time to share my blog, read it and comment it.  10 years ago, if you asked me what I'd be doing, it would have been this. Truthfully I thought I'd either be employed or on the verge of mental collapse or my own demise at the hands of bullies. Thankfully I survived all that and now, I write my own little survival guide that may help another kid or a stray adult or too. At the end of the day, I don't care if I never get recognition for this. Because it's not about me, sure I play into it, draw inspiration from my own life and at time share brutal bits from it. But this is about helping and if it helps just one person, one person than every second I spend typing and every second of my tortuous, tumultuous school years has been worth it.

When you guys share this stuff with other people, it's like broad spectrum antibiotics, The range is huge and eventually it's going to attach to what and where it needs to. I know I can't thank you all by name, if I did, I would never get to bed. Though I do try to thank you all when I see it on my twitter feed.

I just wanted to say that you are all awesome, amazing, unique and special people to me, Even you!
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment